Gluten Free. Organic. Paleo. Non-Gmo. Vegan. No added sugar. No fillers. No iodized salt. This is what The Spice Gal 100% Natural Seasonings can add to your healthy meals.
The IDEA World Convention is one of my favorite conferences that I try to attend each year. IDEA World is a global community that comprises all facets of fitness and wellness and promotes a foundation for a stronger, fitter and healthier tomorrow. Last summer, it was held in Las Vegas and that is where I met the Spice Gal, Emma Wilbourn. Engaging and extremely educated on healthy living and preparing healthy meals, Emma’s fascinating story on how she became The Spice Gal, creating 100% Natural seasoning blends, really inspired me.
Emma experienced a life-changing weight-loss program at the same time her son was experiencing extreme digestive issues. Realizing that now she, her son, and the rest of her family needed to change the way they ate, Emma found a passion for nutrition and cooking. She and her family made cooking videos that were shown on an online platform, showcasing healthy alternatives to popular food choices she and her son missed when they were forced to adopt a whole food lifestyle. While Emma had made her own spice blends for years, these videos highlighted what she was using. People began asking, “Where do you get your spice blends?” and from those numerous requests began, Spice Gal LLC.
For Emma, it was just as important for her new business to offer quality spice blends as it was to support other people going through similar lifestyle health issues. Right from the start, Emma wanted her products to be 100% natural: organic, gluten free, Paleo, no fillers, no iodized salt, no added sugar. Support also continued with regular You Tube videos showing people how easy it was to cook and incorporate Spice Gal spices into their meals.
The company truly believes that:
[bctt tweet=”Even the worst cooks can prepare amazing, healthy meals with 100% natural Spice Gal seasonings. ” username=”caryn_mlg”]
What impressed me about Emma and The Spice Gal?
- A family owned and operated business. This is definitely a grass roots operation and I love supporting to grass root operations. Emma and her mother were running The Spice Gal booth in Las Vegas. They told how every family member plays a role in the business and how popular their family-filmed You Tube videos have become.
- All Spice Gal products are mixed, manufactured, and packaged in the USA–Amarillo, Texas to be exact.
- 100% Natural means seasonings I can trust knowing I am preparing healthy meals from start to finish.
- Not just for those with health issues. I knew these seasonings would benefit my husband and his health conditions but even better, they enhance my healthy meals for all my family and guests.
- Lots to choose from. The Spice Gal offers 30 different spice blends that compliment a variety of healthy meals.
Season It Up is an all-purpose seasoning made up from organic garlic, onion,parsley,mustard powder, black pepper, coriander, chili flakes, turmeric, and Himalayan salt. I have used it to spice up my healthy meals from eggs to casseroles to vegetables. Steak Day adds a great flavor to beef and my healthy green bean dish. I’m looking forward to trying more blends.
Preparing healthy meals involve using healthy ingredients. I know when I include The Spice Gal products, I am sharing a bit of goodness I can rely on in every dish.