You don’t need kids or grand kids to enjoy Disneyland’s 60th Anniversary.
#Disneyland60 is a great time to go to the #MagicKingdom. 6 tips for an empty-nester #Disneyland visit without kids. Enjoy Click To Tweet
The Magic Kingdom is celebrating its 60th Birthday all year long and no one does a birthday celebration better than Disneyland.
What a great time to plan an empty-nester visit. Without the kids or grand kids, you and your spouse can have the flexibility to spend the day the way you want to experience all that Disneyland fun. Here are 6 tips for making the most of an empty-nester Disneyland trip:
1. Use the Single Rider Lane. This feature is available with the very popular Radiator Springs Racers in Cars Land. It can cut your wait time in half. And more likely than not, you will end up in the same car as your spouse — just not side by side.
3. Make a reservation at a favorite restaurant. Most sit down restaurants accept online reservations. You are assured a comfortable seat with delicious food and don’t have to stand in long lines waiting to be served.
4. Take Advantage of Military Discounts. Disneyland offers special rates for active and retire military.
5. Go at your own pace. Without kids, there is no need to rush around at a break-neck pace. Take advantage of the many scenic seating areas and enjoy the people watching.
6. Ride on rides that you avoid with kids. When was the last time you went on a Davey Crockett Explorer Canoe or saw “Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln?”
Do you have any other empty-nester Disneyland tips?